cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Query regarding Cash Parking plans

On Cash Paring page the amount for Basic plan is shown as Rs. 300 for the first month. When I add it to the cart and go to payment, the amount gets updated to Rs. 375.19 and that too excluding applicable taxes. On final Purchase page the total amount is Rs. 442.72 after adding taxes. Now why is the amount jumping to 375 in the cart? Please clarify. 

Also even if it is not related to the context I would like to share one of my other bad experiences on site - Contact Us chat. Tried 4-5 times but no response. Can send screenshots if needed. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @sandeepk84,

Welcome to the Community!

For any billing related issues, you'll need to get in touch with our customer care team. Please keep in mind that this is a volunteer Community forum rather than a support form. Users here do not have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account specific issues.You can reach out to GoDaddy Customer Support at the number most convenient to you in the link below. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @sandeepk84,

Welcome to the Community!

For any billing related issues, you'll need to get in touch with our customer care team. Please keep in mind that this is a volunteer Community forum rather than a support form. Users here do not have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account specific issues.You can reach out to GoDaddy Customer Support at the number most convenient to you in the link below. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post