Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund Time scale once refund confirmed

ood afternoon

Just wondered if anyone knew once the refund has been put through and ive received a confirmation email, how long the funds take to clear back into my account.

I dont want or need to know about whether i can get a refund based on how many days ive had the product etc.

MY REFUND HAS GONE THROUGH, BUT NOT HIT MY BANK

THANKS

1 REPLY 1
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @jaypendleton. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! Good question. The answer depends on a few things. Generally, if a refund is issued, you should see the funds returned to the payment method used in the transaction within 7 days. If the refund was issued via In-Store Credit, you should see it immediately. Also, if the order was canceled and refunded within the same day, it's possible that the payment will be voided rather than refunded. This means that it should disappear from your bank statement altogether. 

If you have had your refund issued to your payment method and it isn't a same-day cancelation/refund as I mentioned above, but you're not seeing the refund, please check with a representative at your bank to see if they can locate the refund. If they can not, you will need to get in touch with our Billing department. They can provide you with a tracking number that a second tier banking agent can use to track the refund. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.