Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund order

Hello there, 

Just a minute ago, incidentally purchased second deluxe hosting with the following: 

Order Number: 1414607543

Invoice / Receipt #: 1414607543
Customer #: [removed]

I have try to contact you bur it seems that something has been going with the support, as is not available. I would I appreciate to contact me regarding my case as soon as possible. 

Thanks

Nadya K.

1 REPLY 1
MrVapor
Super User 2020

Hello there!

Unfortunately, this is a community led forum and we have no access to your account settings. You would need to contact phone support or live chat for them to be able to access that information and provide you with a refund if possible. No one here can help with your situation. 😞

Also, please edit out your customer number from the original message. You should never give that information in a public forum as it makes it rather easy to attempt to compromise your account. 

Hope that helps. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community