Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Pixobit
New

Refund the domain broker service

Hi, I didn't mean to buy the broker service, was planning to buy domain, and I don't need the service, which I would like to cancel

I have sent an email to domainbuy@godaddy.com already, and waiting for response...

Order id: 1690506613

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @Pixobit - It may take a few days for the DBS team to issue your refund. I would give it a bit of time and if you don't hear anything back, check your GoDaddy account to make sure the refund was issued. If not, then your best bet is to get connected with our customer care team. 

If you need to speak with support and don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. We're constantly increasing when and where the chat team is available, but it's easiest to get to on the United States - English version of our website. You can do so by visiting this page. If you have trouble seeing the chat button load, please try using a chrome incognito or FireFox private browsing window. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PL281
Super User IV

@Pixobit 

We are end users - you will need to contact GoDaddy directly - assuming you haven't submitted a domain name to them / made an offer yet, you "should" be able to get a refund assuming it is within the refund policy window.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

It is within the refund policy window, and I did email them, but didn't get any response.

What are some other ways to reach out to them?

@Pixobit 

I would call into support to see about the refund

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Customer support is really bad. They just keep dropping the calls...

JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @Pixobit - It may take a few days for the DBS team to issue your refund. I would give it a bit of time and if you don't hear anything back, check your GoDaddy account to make sure the refund was issued. If not, then your best bet is to get connected with our customer care team. 

If you need to speak with support and don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. We're constantly increasing when and where the chat team is available, but it's easiest to get to on the United States - English version of our website. You can do so by visiting this page. If you have trouble seeing the chat button load, please try using a chrome incognito or FireFox private browsing window. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post