Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Reward points not credited

My client wanted me to transfer a domain for him. There is no option of purchasing domain transfer in pro. So I asked him to grant me access to his account. I accessed his account from inside my Pro account and made domain transfer purchase. I don't see any points rewarded in my account for that purchase. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Retired
Not applicable

Ah @zulfiqarpk92,

that probably explains it, it may take a little while. Try signing out, then back in again. If you have problems by tomorrow then please contact support and tell them about your recent purchases too. 😀

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Retired
Not applicable

Hi @zulfiqarpk92,

Firstly you are not listed as a pro member.........

How to confirm that? I Sign up for Pro member today.

Retired
Not applicable

Ah @zulfiqarpk92,

that probably explains it, it may take a little while. Try signing out, then back in again. If you have problems by tomorrow then please contact support and tell them about your recent purchases too. 😀

View solution in original post

Thanks for your assistance @Retired. I checked my account now and the points are not credited yet. I will contact the support if points are not credited by tomorrow. I search for support email but did not find one, do you know any?

Thanks

Retired
Not applicable

Hi @zulfiqarpk92,

regarding support, there is no email but there is the phone lines and live chat. 

Phones 24/7 but check 'contact us' on main page for nearest contact number for your country (49 at last count). 

Live chat is Arizona local times mon to fri 5am to 6pm. 😀

Speaking of calls, I live in braveheart country and nearest call centre is Glasgow. I have called Glasgow to be put through to Arizona 😀 Which was cool 😎 as I paid for Local call. This could have had something to do with the fact that if I call its invariably at 3 am in Scotland lol. All the uk is then asleep apart from developers who just keep going........until solved! The twilight Zone lol. 

Hi @Retired,

I don't see live chat link in my account, is it something to do with that I have not purchased any hosting package or product?

Regarding phone calls, they are too expensive from my country as godaddy do not have support center in my country. I tried pro membership to get some reward because I am getting nothing from my client as I am working free for him 🙂 (The client is my friend's mentor). So phone call after the reward not sure if I will get it or not is something not worth for me 🙂

Thanks for you time brother.