cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Site monitoring limit?

After adding 10 clients to GoDaddy pro's "site monitoring", I can no longer add additional sites to monitor.

A pop-up suggests "Add credits to your account" to monitor more websites, but it is unclear how/where one should do so...

I'd gladly pay a small fee to monitor more sites, but there seems to be no way to do so...

Anyone else seen this problem?

12 REPLIES 12
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

That is strange? I have more than ten on mine. Do you mean under the monitoring tab you have more that ten so that you are monitoring and getting notified on ten websites?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Indeed, I'm currently monitoring exactly 10 sites.

Attempting to add another via "add site" causes the following pop-up (see below)

Perhaps they are referring to "reward points", as I only recently joined PRO and my current balance is zero. My pending points will clear towards the end of next month, but I'd like to increase the amount of monitored sites before that...

Super User II

Wow, that is indeed odd? I need to start using monitoring more. I am anxious to hear what someone from the GoDaddy Pro team has to say about this. A limit of ten seems to be an error, I can't imagine that being the limit. Now you have me wondering what some of my client websites are rated, 35/100 is low.

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

Former Employee

Hi @Barad

Looks like we need to tweak that alert a little.  The number of credits you have is based on your specific account situation.  Maybe if you can PM me we can connect and figure out how we can better serve your monitoring needs.

Thanks 

Thanks
Jake

I'd gladly PM you if I could only figure out how 🙂
(is it possible that PM's are disabled for new forum users?)

Super User II

@Barad wrote:

I'd gladly PM you if I could only figure out how 🙂
(is it possible that PM's are disabled for new forum users?)

Click on any username and on their profile you will see a Send this user a private message 

I must be blind, but I can't see it...

Super User II

Sent you a PM @Barad

How do I increase my monitoring limit? I have 25 and it won't allow me to add more without credits. Where do I allocate the credits? 

@3sixtyme wrote:

How do I increase my monitoring limit? I have 25 and it won't allow me to add more without credits. Where do I allocate the credits? 

The gist of it = the more hosting you have, the more credits you get. The idea is that the site monitoring scales with the number of clients you're looking after. 🙂

Senior Community Manager, GoDaddy Pro
Need help with your account? Find 24/7 support at x.co/247support
Browse our articles for website designers & developers on the GoDaddy Blog.
Do you build websites for others? Join the GoDaddy Pro partner program.
Follow @GoDaddyPro on Twitter for helpful tips, useful links and exclusive updates.

I have 2 godaddy accounts but only one pro account..is it possible to combine my accounts for more monitoring privileges?

@3sixtyme wrote:

I have 2 godaddy accounts but only one pro account..is it possible to combine my accounts for more monitoring privileges?

That'll depend on the products you have on the other account. 🙂 More hosting = more credits.

If you'd like to merge your accounts, give Support a call and they'll walk you through it. (There may be some limitations, again it depends on which products you have.)

Senior Community Manager, GoDaddy Pro
Need help with your account? Find 24/7 support at x.co/247support
Browse our articles for website designers & developers on the GoDaddy Blog.
Do you build websites for others? Join the GoDaddy Pro partner program.
Follow @GoDaddyPro on Twitter for helpful tips, useful links and exclusive updates.