cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

The products I purchased are not available in my account

I bought a domain name using GoDaddy, the I bought hosting, including wordpress, and finally I bought email hosting including office 365.

On my account when I'm logged in I can only see office as my product, no domain name and no hosting. And I can't get anything to work. I've tried calling the support line many times, no answer, what the hell? I would like a pretty [removed] fast refund, and maybe even help to get transferred. But I need an auth ID which is pretty impossible to get.

This is cheating and stealing from people. I don't understand why you are on purpose making your brand **bleep**, because if it just was ok, I'd probably stay as a customer for many many years.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: The products I purchased are not available in my account

@Jogvansteingrim 

We are end users like you - so we can't help with a refund.

In regards to not seeing everything. This "typically" happens when someone has more than one GoDaddy account. If you have your receipts you will see in the top right corner the customer number for the purchase. Assuming that they are different numbers you can call into support to have the accounts merged (assuming both are yours and not a clients account)

If you don't have the receipts I would suggest calling into support and even if you can only authenticate into one - they can help you find out about the other one and perhaps get a password reset

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community