cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

This is why I hate GoDaddy now

Once, I was a GoDaddy lover. I used GoDaddy more than any other domain, hosting providers. I referred over hundred of customers to GoDaddy for domain and hosting (I work on Fiverr with web and design related service).  

From past week, I had lots of issues with each service like domain, hosting, WordPress hosting, Cpanel, dns, Ip, login and blah blah blah of my every client who bought these from GoDaddy. Even still I'm having many issues.  

I'm very frustrated and become an angry hater of GoDaddy now.

I will never ever refer a single client from now, I swear, I double swear, I triple swear. 

This has come to an end with me and GoDaddy.

Thanks everybody for taking your time reading this.

Hasan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: This is why I hate GoDaddy now

Hello everyone. I just wanted to clarify that GoDaddy does care about resolving issues whenever possible. We do have a process for handling complaints, though it does not involve an email address. If you have feedback about your experience as a customer, you can always provide that to the agent you're speaking with or their supervisor. You can also let us know here. These are your best routes for getting your feedback to the right people. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Hi @hasan-r0ny

Welcome to our forum, where you can engage with our community for assistance with all your GoDaddy products. Unfortunately, you have not been specific about any particular issue so that others can help you find solutions. 

In addition, our customer support staff is always available to help you in your account as well. You can check out the link below for the area on the globe most convenient to you.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support
Highlighted

Okay, I hate Don't Go Daddy too, but what is a better alternative?

Highlighted

I understand your frustration. I have been ripped off by Go daddy, and there is no-one to complain to! No hierarchy out there that wants to resolve issue's, that the people on the chat's can't help with. All I'm getting is 'sorry' i can't help you, 'sorry there are no complaints email address's'.

Go Daddy doesn't care about resolving issues, otherwise there would be a complains procedure.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hello everyone. I just wanted to clarify that GoDaddy does care about resolving issues whenever possible. We do have a process for handling complaints, though it does not involve an email address. If you have feedback about your experience as a customer, you can always provide that to the agent you're speaking with or their supervisor. You can also let us know here. These are your best routes for getting your feedback to the right people. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post