cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Unable to access products page

On my computer when I login the login page accepts the login name and password and shows products page for a brief period of time. But it redirects again to the login page. On other computers the products page stays there and I can work on that. This is happening on all the browsers. Chrome, Edge and firefox. Any idea what is wrong?

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Unable to access products page

@hzuberi 

It sounds like there may be a redirect hidden somewhere in the site configuration. What platform are you using?

If it's WordPress, try disabling the .htaccess file.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Unable to access products page

Hi @hzuberi. Thanks for posting. I'm not aware of any issues with the My Products area of our website currently. I would try logging in specifically using Google Chrome or FireFox Private Window if you haven't already done so. If that doesn't help, then you may want to touch base with a GoDaddy Guide so they can make sure there are no problems with your account. I hope you're able to get this figured out. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.