cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to purchase

Unable to purchase  storage after expire

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager

Hi @YASEENAr. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! It's not clear what you need help with. Usually, if a product is expired, you would need to renew the product before trying to purchase additional storage for it. If your product is not available to renew, that usually means that it has been deleted. For hosting plans, we delete the account 20 days after expiration. In that case, you would need to purchase a new hosting plan if you wish to want to store your website online with us. Hope that helps. If not, feel free to provide more information. Others in the community may be able to provide you with additional suggestions.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

When I try to purchase this come in what should I do ?Screenshot_2018-07-17-19-19-46-1.png

Community Manager

Hi @YASEENAr. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! This error generally means that something isn't quite right with the billing details you've entered. It can also appear if you're using a credit card that isn't supported by our system. You will want to double check all of the information you've entered and make sure your card one we accept. If you can't find the issue, please connect with our customer care team so they can help you process the order. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I have already purchased 2 domain with this card and also purchased hosting for 5 month.