cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Unable to remove a payee from the list

I am unable to remove a payee from the list. I am able to add or edit only. The payee that I want to remove is being added as my default payee for my auctions. I do not want that to happen anymore. So how can I remove a payee?

-Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Unable to remove a payee from the list

Hi @TheRealTedG. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! Unfortunately, there isn't a way to remove a payee once it has been added. This information is displayed on the payee management page. Sorry Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New

that's ridiculous seaming its our info we should be able to delete an inactive one or anyone and enter an accurate one or have non at all seaming it started of as non in the first place. i think its a great disrespect to you customer!

you see i like many others had no idea what it was and so i entered some **bleep** and now that i know what it is, i  made one with the correct details ti use. but is all cluttered and confusing now which one it is every month i come to this list they are all there and i forgot which one was the correct one. its my list i'm the one using it yet your not allowing me to correct it, you rather make my life and anyone else who looks at it Miserable!

is that your great customer service. is that love for your customer? is that how you keep your customers happy! no wonder why your loosing customers to blue host and host gator!

there are so many issues you refuse to help your customers with, when its so easy you could. seriously what do you loose? NOTHING. just gain more customers = more money!

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @WillG. Thanks for your feedback. As I mentioned before, our website does indicate that it's not possible to remove a payee once it has been added. I'm sorry you missed this. It's not meant as disrespect in any way. If you're having difficulty remembering which payee is correct, I'd suggest updating any additional payees to have the correct information. That way, it won't matter which one you choose. 

payee.png

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.