cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Unlock my expired domain not renewed account

Hi, I had received an email from the renewal team to renew my site but I was away on vacation and just arrived could you please renew my site and I will update my Payment???

Could you please advice???

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Unlock my expired domain not renewed account

@bhajissa 

We are end users like you. You will need to call into GoDaddy Support / Sales to get this resolved.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Solution

Re: Unlock my expired domain not renewed account

Hi @bhajissa,

Welcome to the Community!

It's not clear if "renew my site" indicates a hosting plan (with your website) or a domain name. 

First, you can update your payment method here

If it's a hosting plan that expired, you can manually renew it in the account. If it no longer appears on the "Renewals and Billing" screen, you will need to call the GoDaddy support team to see if it can be restored to a new plan. 

If a domain name has expired, it may be in redemption and require an additional fee to recover it from the Registry. You may process the renewal for most expired domains using these instructions. 

Hope this helps you put your account back in action.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support