cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Unsubscribe from GoDaddy Lists

Conundrum with the GoDaddy Marketing system lately.   I'm receiving constant promotional mail for the GoDaddy Blog.   Yet when i login to my email preferences, i'm already opted out of promotional material, and i can only further opt out of "non promotional notices".  If i choose this option i will no longer receive my important domain emails.   

Anyone else seeing this issue with your account?  Receiving lots of GoDaddy Promotional emails despite being opted out?   I would prefer this fixed, its nearly annoying enough to move domains.   Today, everyone's promotional email would be the Mothers Day "Hats off to Mom Bosses", and includes a discount code for purchases.  -_-

unsub.png

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Unsubscribe from GoDaddy Lists

Hi @geekrawker. If you visit your contact preferences page, you should see the following 3 options when you edit your email preferences:

• Account Summary and Updates
  • Product Information and News
  • Promotional Offers and Surveys

I'm guessing you're still signed up for one of those. Keep in mind that even if you unsubscribe from all of the above, you'll continue to receive critical notifications and updates related to your account and products. I hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.