cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Waiting time for go daddy support is too long, some time goes more then 15 minutes

Waiting time to attend calls by go daddy is too  long and tiring, it needs to be resolved

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Farhat wrote:

Waiting time I was given just now was 30 min - way too long. By the way live chat is off line. Frustrating!

@Farhat @jpr74 @Mahendra_reddy @AmyHoughton 

@Live Chat typically shows as online for me, its at the top and bottom of every Community page. Let me know if there is anything I might be able to help you with. Please remember to @ mention me when replying.

----

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Rockstar II

@jpr74 wrote:

Waiting time to attend calls by go daddy is too  long and tiring, it needs to be resolved

@jpr74 Have you tried live chat?

---

Waiting time I was given just now was 30 min - way too long. By the way live chat is off line. Frustrating!

@Farhat wrote:

@Farhat @jpr74 @Mahendra_reddy @AmyHoughton 

@Live Chat typically shows as online for me, its at the top and bottom of every Community page. Let me know if there is anything I might be able to help you with. Please remember to @ mention me when replying.

----

View solution in original post

Agreed. I'm sat here with a 32 minute wait time. Considering GoDaddy provide to a UK Customer base, UK Online Chat representatives should be available - not just Arizona's, who are currently in bed.

I have been waiting for 30 mins. Is this a joke?

Answer my call you idiots.