cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Why Is GoDaddy's Chat Support ALWAYS busy and NEVER EVER AVAILABLE????

GoDaddy...why is your chat almost ALWAYS offline during your OPEN HOURS of operation?

I am literally sitting here having to waste hours monitoring your chat button for when you guys decide to start taking support questions.

So far, like your servers, your chat is incredibly unreliable and unavailable/grayed out during your normal business hours about 90% of the time - LITERALLY. 

What's the point of boasting that you offer chat...when you really just offer a disabled chat button?

7 REPLIES 7
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: Why Is GoDaddy's Chat Support ALWAYS busy and NEVER EVER AVAILABLE????

Hello 

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.

I also see that the chat is always busy or its blocked by the round button.

Very much annoying

@Barner wrote:

GoDaddy...why is your chat almost ALWAYS offline during your OPEN HOURS of operation?

I am literally sitting here having to waste hours monitoring your chat button for when you guys decide to start taking support questions.

So far, like your servers, your chat is incredibly unreliable and unavailable/grayed out during your normal business hours about 90% of the time - LITERALLY. 

What's the point of boasting that you offer chat...when you really just offer a disabled chat button?

New

Weird...I never have to wait for Bluehost chat. They're online 24 hours, 7
days a week, and ALWAYS respond within 5 minutes. Maybe GoDaddy should take
a note...or rather, just keep ignoring the issue, tell your customers to
"get in line" and watch them all line up at your competitor's door.

They are never on. I have been waiting the past two days to get support on an issue, and the only chat is the usually the best option. And yes I have been waiting during the so called "support hours". Other issues I have been waiting longer but since the online support seems to be non existing its been waiting. The support staff are great but sadly you never get to talk online with them with the horrible support service set up.

been waiting every single day to get a refund and want to chat since I can't be on the phone at work 10am PST - 2pm PST and the chat IS NEVER AVAILABLE...been a customer for YEARS..

open a new incognito window in google chrome and then go to the contact us page and it'll activate the chat button!!! a%$holes won't let you chat if you're a customer already!

Super User III Super User III
Super User III
Solution

The chat button only appears when agents are available.  If it is grayed out during business hours you can check back in a few minutes and it may be there.