cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Wont let me cancel auto-renew or let me delete my product

I can't seem to cancel the auto-renew or delete my domain. I keep trying to cancel it or remove it but it keeps telling me "Oops, you failed to set Auto Renew on these products.:.COM Domain Name Registration - 1 Year (recurring) - SWEET-TALES.COM
Auto-Renew setting could not be changed for one or more product(s). Please try again or contact customer support if this issue continues."

Please help me

I got charged last year and this year because I couldn't cancel it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Wont let me cancel auto-renew or let me delete my product

Hi @miinatoes. Thanks for posting. Usually, if you're not able to cancel a domain, it's because it is using our Protected Registration service, or it's in an inactive status. For the first, you can use these steps to cancel Protected Registration, which will then allow you to cancel the domain. If your domain is in not in an active status, then you'll probably want to get in touch with our customer care team so they can help you figure out what your next steps are. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Wont let me cancel auto-renew or let me delete my product

Hi @miinatoes. Thanks for posting. Usually, if you're not able to cancel a domain, it's because it is using our Protected Registration service, or it's in an inactive status. For the first, you can use these steps to cancel Protected Registration, which will then allow you to cancel the domain. If your domain is in not in an active status, then you'll probably want to get in touch with our customer care team so they can help you figure out what your next steps are. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post