cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Wrongly billed

I recently received a notice to renew a service that I never ordered "Calendar" or used for 11 months. A Go-Daddy rep added to my account without my consent and when I became aware of the issue they would not acknowledge the error.

How do I get to a billing review to see that first I never ordered it, second never used it, and third be reimbursed for the charge?

MS3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Rockstar II

@Moe3 wrote:

I recently received a notice to renew a service that I never ordered "Calendar" or used for 11 months. A Go-Daddy rep added to my account without my consent and when I became aware of the issue they would not acknowledge the error.

How do I get to a billing review to see that first I never ordered it, second never used it, and third be reimbursed for the charge?

@Moe3 Go to "my renewals" in your Godaddy account and you can see when it renewed. Go to Godaddy's live chat with your receipt number for a refund.

--

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Rockstar II

@Moe3 wrote:

@Moe3 Go to "my renewals" in your Godaddy account and you can see when it renewed. Go to Godaddy's live chat with your receipt number for a refund.

--

View solution in original post

I have the billing issues too and can't find the "live chat"?

Link?

Community Manager

@Moe3 & @pcDemos, If you're part of the GoDaddy Pro program, https://www.godaddy.com/pro, you'll get 24/7 help via chat, email and phone. I strongly recommend you joining and utilizing our service if you qualify. 

Screen Shot 2016-12-08 at 11.39.39 AM.png

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.