Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
nadavil
New

api certification test

Hi, 

Hi, we are testing the api and already wired funds to good as gold (we see the deposit in Current Balance

1) where do i start with the api certification test, couldn't find any docs about it ( is it blocking from purchase domains ?  )
2) the balance in the account Current Balance hasn't changed  and still shows 0$ 

we can't purchase domains always get 
{"code":"INVALID_PAYMENT_INFO","message":"Unable to authorize credit based on specified payment information","name":"ApiError"}
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JesseW
Community Manager

@nadavil I see. Since this is a community-based form rather than a support form, that's not something that can be addressed here. I'd suggest contacting our customer care team so they can have the situation reviewed. Sorry Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @nadavil. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I'm not fluent in using our API, but I do know you can reach out to api@godaddy.com if you have questions about using it. I would give that a try if no one else in the community is able to provide an answer. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

Hi , its not an API question,
I wired funds to "good as gold" payment, i can see them deposit in my account settings.

but under my products (API Reseller Plan ) the balance is 0$ . 

hope you can help here

JesseW
Community Manager

@nadavil I see. Since this is a community-based form rather than a support form, that's not something that can be addressed here. I'd suggest contacting our customer care team so they can have the situation reviewed. Sorry Man Sad

View solution in original post