Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, August 4th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SLWALLACE
New

.app domains! - SSL cert?

Today I spend two hours wasting my time talking to someone called Dean from customer service about my .app domain needing an SSL cert, and it being supplied for free! 

I then spoken too Kevin 1 hr later, totally different approach sorted it out and gave me the SSL I needed. Please train your staff better guys! 

Maybe get Kevin to do it. He knows whats what! 

1 REPLY 1
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @SLWALLACE. Sorry to hear that you've had an unpleasant experience with our support team. Quality of support is something that we take great pride in and this definitely doesn't sound like the type of experience we want our customers to have. We will have your feedback forwarded on to improve how things are done. We're always looking for ways to get better and we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us.

If there are any technical issues that the community can try to help out with, I'd encourage you to post that subject as it's own thread. Someone may be able to provide suggestions on how you can move forward.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.