cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

got mail from trademarkclaims@godaddy.com

we got a mail from trademarkclaims@godaddy.com department and they suspended my account due to TRADEMARK  issues and go daddy said that "Pursuant to our Trademark & Copyright policy, this suspension is permanent and there are no reactivation options available" so we replied them "if you guys can reactivate our hosting account we will remove it just right then and won't have any sort of complaint regarding this. Please do the needful and reactivate our account as our whole business depends on this one account so it's a humble request. " but they finally said that "As clearly stated in the suspension email that we sent to you, the account will not be reactivated based on the nature and scope of infringement that we identified during our investigation."

what should i do pls suggest..

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III

Re: got mail from trademarkclaims@godaddy.com

@carol0101 

Unfortunately, this isn't something we can really help with here in the Community. If it were me and it were my business, I'd contact a lawyer to see what options were at my disposal. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Employee
Employee
Solution

Re: got mail from trademarkclaims@godaddy.com

Hi Carol0101, Thank you for being apart of the community. 

Similar to what MrVapor mentioned previously, We wouldn't be able to address any legal concerns through this forum.  Please reach out to  trademarkclaims@godaddy.com if you have any other additional concerns.

thank you

All the best,
Edward
GoDaddy Hosting Support