cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

horrible service, no answers tried for days

I am trying to build my site but can not get help we are paying for but can never get. the chat is always busy, and god forbid you ever get someone, they are busy with other people and end saying they are not able to help you, after 30 minutes of back n forth. Maaybe shoulda  spent a little more with wix or someone at least then we get people to help with the ????

Patrick kane [REMOVED]

Patrick Kane
5 REPLIES 5
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: horrible service, no answers tried for days

@pktruckdriver 

This guide gives you all the information you need to setup and run a GoCentral site. 

Remember that the support line isn't for helping you design your website. It's to troubleshoot issues with the product itself. That instruction manual should give you all the information you need in order to design your site.

Best Regards,

Joe

Check out my site! | My Garage Articles | Portfolio/Resume

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT PROVIDE ANSWERS VIA PM. If you would like personalized help, you can see my pricing on my services page. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!

Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Thank you Joe, but even still, it says on a few places if you have questions contact customer service, for help. Dude I am a truck driver, and have no idea how to do this, and not getting much help.

Can I take my domain and my email that comes with it elsewhere and they can help me?

Patrick Kane
Super User III
Super User III

@pktruckdriver 

I absolutely understand. What issues in particular are you having? Just FYI, it looks like a lot of info in that guide but it's really easy to understand and follow. If you have some specific questions, I'm happy to try to answer them here.

Best Regards,

Joe

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT PROVIDE ANSWERS VIA PM. If you would like personalized help, you can see my pricing on my services page. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

did not read it thoroughly, my bad, it say no pm's thx man gotta respect that

Patrick Kane
Super User III
Super User III

@pktruckdriver 

I'm happy to try to help. I just prefer to do it in the forums so everyone can benefit is all. Trust me, your questions may help others in your situation.

Best Regards,

Joe