Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GarySecor
New

problem with web page to update cc address

you have a problem with this page - when you go to update address and update the state then try to move lower on the form to save it - the form disappears from the screen - tried 5 times and 2 times with different browser - same result - finally called to get cc address updated

suggest you give it a look and fix 

5 REPLIES 5
TLH

Hi @GarySecor,

Welcome to the Community!

We're sorry to hear you had difficulty with an area of the GoDaddy website. While we haven't seen any other reports of this, such site behavior is usually a local connection issue to the servers. If you experience the problem again, please try your action in a private/incognito browsing window. We'll be on the lookout for any other notifications and appreciate your report here, so we can pass it along.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

At the urging of the Godaddy customer Service person, I already tried it in
a private session and same results.

Thanks

Gary
JesseW
Community Manager

Thanks @GarySecor. Could you provide the exact steps that would need to be taken to reproduce this issue, including the URL for the page you're on? Screenshots would also be immensely helpful. Be sure to remove any personal data if you post a screenshot. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

pretty straight forward

assumes you have a cc on file and you need to change the address on the cc 

go to screen showing cc on file

click edit the cc 

start to fill in the new address 

once you get to state and fill that in - any effort to go lower on the screen (where the save button must be ) gets a blank screen and nothing gets saved - it is possible if you had a very small screen resolution - you might be able to see the save button - but I could not 

at the urging of the Godaddy rep - tried it with private session and with both Chrome and MS latest web browser 

JesseW
Community Manager

@GarySecor Thanks. I followed the steps you provided, but was unable to reproduce the issue. I would ask for:

• A screenshot of what you're seeing (please remove or block out any personal information). 
  • The user agent for your browser (you can get that here). 
  • A list of any plugins/extensions you might be using. 

Thanks again! 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.