cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
scarey149
New

unable to add payment method - error message

Hi, It seems that I'm not able to add a new payment method if I'm using a credit card that has overseas transactions disabled with my bank. Every time I try to use this card I get the error message "Yikes! We couldn't process your request. Please try again or contact customer support if this issue continues". If I use another card that has overseas transactions enabled it is accepted. I really need to use my credit card for these payments, but I do not want to enable overseas transactions on this card just so that I can make payments with GoDaddy. Is this a known issue? Why would payments in Australia be considered to be overseas transactions with GoDaddy?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @scarey149. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I was able to confirm with our payment processing team that all payments made in AU are currently processed with our US entity. We're hoping to have an entity in Australia within the next year so that doesn't have to happen. For now, you'd need to use a card that allows overseas transactions. Sorry Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly @JesseW. It might be a good idea to let your support guys know. I was speaking with Derek back in July (25th) and he had no luck. He told me just to wait and try again later, which I have done every now and then for the last few months. I finally worked it out yesterday. I'm guessing there's a lot of people out there that prefer to have overseas transactions disabled on their cards, so it will definitely be good to get your Australian entity done. Thanks again! 🙂 

2 REPLIES 2
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @scarey149. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I was able to confirm with our payment processing team that all payments made in AU are currently processed with our US entity. We're hoping to have an entity in Australia within the next year so that doesn't have to happen. For now, you'd need to use a card that allows overseas transactions. Sorry Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly @JesseW. It might be a good idea to let your support guys know. I was speaking with Derek back in July (25th) and he had no luck. He told me just to wait and try again later, which I have done every now and then for the last few months. I finally worked it out yesterday. I'm guessing there's a lot of people out there that prefer to have overseas transactions disabled on their cards, so it will definitely be good to get your Australian entity done. Thanks again! 🙂