Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

unable to get my Email account for which i paid

HI,

I had a very hard time with the GoDaddy customer service team. I am not getting the product I paid for. The email account was free with subscription and now they say we cannot provide you with the account because you deleted it. 

I was been befooled about the product. and now I understand why they say GoDaddy just good with upselling. 

Please help if you can!!

6 REPLIES 6
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: unable to get my Email account for which i paid

HI @sangyK. Thanks for posting. I have to say I'm a little confused by what you've said. Your post title suggests that you paid for the email but you also mentioned it was free. From what you've described it sounds like you did receive the email but deleted it. Products that come free with other purchases are typically handled that way. They can be canceled at any time per the account holder's wishes. However, canceling the product removes it from the account so you no longer have access to it. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New

Re: unable to get my Email account for which i paid/?isc=gdcommment

So does that mean if I got it with the package you offered, if I can't find
it, it is something I don't even own? I didn't received any mail or
confirmation that it is being removed or deleted. Then why I was offered in
package in first place?
Secondly, why would a customer remove the product when they have paid for
it?
Sorry to say, if the policy is to not support the customer with the product
she paid for, then I personally would like to switch the company. But again
I am stuck for a year because I paid in advance.
Please understand from from customers point of view. If that's the case I
wouldn't recommend it to the clients I am dealing with.
Thank you for your answer though
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: unable to get my Email account for which i paid

I'm still not sure I understand your situation @sangyK. Maybe you can clarify a few points:

• What did you purchase?
  • What did you expect to get for free?
  • Did you actually cancel the free or paid product? 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New

Re: unable to get my Email account for which i paid/?isc=gdcommment/?isc=gdcommment

I bought a hosting plan which included a domain name email account n ssl
certificate. I am unable to access my email account
New

Re: unable to get my Email account for which i paid/?isc=gdcommment/?isc=gdcommment

I have done this. Your customer service team says its been deleted by you.
And I have not deleted it
Solution

Hi @sangyK 

Unfortunately, no one in this Community Forum can access your account to determine the actions taken there regarding this email plan. You will need to contact our customer support team and ask for them to review. If you canceled a free email that came with another paid product, it can't be recovered. If it is determined that an agent canceled the plan (though they are not allowed to cancel active products without your verbal approval), you can ask to speak with a supervisor to discuss reinstatement. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support