• Advice on Improving Your Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted

Any suggestions?

Hello,

my website is found at gords4you.com. The name of my business is Gords4you Distributing. Any suggestions to drive more traffic without spending money?

4 REPLIES 4
    Employee
    Employee

Re: Any suggestions?

Hi @gords4you

Thank you for your post. The best way to drive traffic without spending money is word of mouth, social media and business listings.  Websites like Twitter and Facebook are great places to start building a following. The more followers, the more traffic you will get to your site. 

Business cards are great, also going to each business listing website and creating a profile for your business listing will also help for the long run. Most sites will allow you to create a limited listings for free.

The more you search the more avenues you will find. To me it's important to know the value of the time you are spending as well.

For your business and website I have 2 suggestions. Firstly, create a video you can upload to YouTube and display on your website. You have a cool product but would help to see it in action. YouTube will also help bring some traffic to your website as well. 

My second suggestion is to boot the @yahoo email from your website.  Seeing @yahoo, @gmail , @aol on a business website is an eyesore in my opinion.  Adding a business email to your website (ex. info@gords4you.com) will give it more of a business professional presence and gain a higher trust from new customers. 

Anyways, best wishes with your online business.  I hope you find some of teh suggestions were helpful.

-TechFly

THANK YOU!

It's possible to drive more traffic to your site without spending a penny on advertising.
    1. Optimize Your Website
    The design of your website, as well as the content that it displays, can affect how highly it ranks in search engine results pages.
    2. Build a ContentOptimize Your Website
    The design of your website, as well as the content that it displays, can affect how highly it ranks in search engine results pages.
    3. Build a Content Strategy
    Update your site regularly with content that informs, educates or entertains readers will improve your appeal.
    4. Engage with Your Audience
    Share it with a wide audience. Social media provides the perfect platform for doing just that
    5. Stay In Touch with Your Visitors
    Encourage them to join your mailing list. Consider asking visitors to subscribe to your list by using a pop-up window that they can put their email address into.
    - Go Movies https://www.gomoviesuk.com/ -

Thank you!