• GoDaddy Community
  • Advice on Improving Your Website
  • Advice on Improving Your Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

Hi, new to the community and web-stuff :)

Good morning all,

I'm new to the community and site development and pretty much all of this stuff in general...

I'm new to social media, so need a class on Facebook 101...

My Son promotes his business on Facebook, but is in another city and always busy, so any pointers would definitely be welcomed...

If you get a minute, please check-out my website and give me feedback Smiley Happy

creativedesignaudio.com

I'm trying to learn how to Optimize my site for web-searches. I thought I would get results in minutes, but only learned that it may take a couple months to determine if it's working properly... 

Blessings all!

DocS

4 REPLIES 4
    Helper V

Re: Hi, new to the community and web-stuff :)

@DocS wrote:

Good morning all,

I'm new to the community and site development and pretty much all of this stuff in general...

I'm new to social media, so need a class on Facebook 101...

My Son promotes his business on Facebook, but is in another city and always busy, so any pointers would definitely be welcomed...

If you get a minute, please check-out my website and give me feedback Smiley Happy

creativedesignaudio.com

I'm trying to learn how to Optimize my site for web-searches. I thought I would get results in minutes, but only learned that it may take a couple months to determine if it's working properly... 

Blessings all!

DocS

Welcome,

You are now one of us, one of us, one of us Smiley Wink

Mrsroadrunner Photography
    Anonymous
    Not applicable

Hi @mrsroadrunner,

@DocS,

.........you make it sound like a huge iron clad door just slammed shut behind @DocS @mrsroadrunner........ go easy on @DocS lol

Welcome @DocS and hope you find some tips and answers here..........see @mrsroadrunner?? lol

Helper V

@rammsteinium wrote:

Hi @mrsroadrunner,

@DocS,

.........you make it sound like a huge iron clad door just slammed shut behind @DocS @mrsroadrunner........ go easy on @DocS lol

Welcome @DocS and hope you find some tips and answers here..........see @mrsroadrunner?? lol

HAHAHHAA but I made you laugh - my job is done here haha Smiley Wink

Mrsroadrunner Photography
    Highlighted
    Anonymous
    Not applicable

@mrsroadrunner,

yes you did friend lol :-)