• Advice on Improving Your Website
  • Advice on Improving Your Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

How can I add the menu bar to both the top and bottom of my pages?

How can I add the menu bar to both the top and bottom of my pages?  I am really most interested in making the mobile APP work better , so that the user can navigate from the bottom of the page rather than having to scroll back to the top.  80% of my users are mobile based. 

I got on a chat session and they told me this was not possible, but it sure seems to me it is 🙂

Neil 

6 REPLIES 6
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

Re: How can I add the menu bar to both the top and bottom of my pages?

@NeilYeag 

Nav bars, how many and where they display, are determined by the theme/template that you are using.  So, in most cases finding a theme with the layout you want is recommended. 

While WordPress themes can be customized to add widgetized areas ($$), most web builders are limited in what you have access to in the backend to customize.

What platform are you on?

Judith
    "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Thomas Edison

Super User III Super User III
    Super User III

Re: menu bars

[Edit: this is for the GoDaddy Website Builder platform, if you're using something else let us know.]

The menu bars are based on the theme selection.  But there is usually 2; navigation and footer.  In the settings for each page there are a couple of check-boxes if the page should appear in the navigation and/or footer.

Yes, I am using the Go Daddy Website Builder.  My theme is "Outdoor Recreation"  I guess this option is not available cause for the life of me I don't see any way to select this.  OK so next question is can I and how do I possibly create a "UP" button at the bottom of the screen to go back to the top?  

Thanks. 

Super User III

There have been a few different platforms from GoDaddy, depending on when you signed up.  When you go to manage the website what does it say in the address bar before GoDaddy?

https://_______________.godaddy.com

Super User III
    Solution

It looks like you're using Website Builder v7.  You should be able to duplicate the navigation and drag/drop it where you want on the page.

https://www.godaddy.com/help/organize-pages-with-navigation-menus-8353