• GoDaddy Community
  • Advice on Improving Your Website
  • Advice on Improving Your Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

How can I add the menu bar to both the top and bottom of my pages?

How can I add the menu bar to both the top and bottom of my pages?  I am really most interested in making the mobile APP work better , so that the user can navigate from the bottom of the page rather than having to scroll back to the top.  80% of my users are mobile based. 

I got on a chat session and they told me this was not possible, but it sure seems to me it is 🙂

Neil 

6 REPLIES 6
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

Re: How can I add the menu bar to both the top and bottom of my pages?

@NeilYeag 

Nav bars, how many and where they display, are determined by the theme/template that you are using.  So, in most cases finding a theme with the layout you want is recommended. 

While WordPress themes can be customized to add widgetized areas ($$), most web builders are limited in what you have access to in the backend to customize.

What platform are you on?

Judith
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Super User III Super User III
    Super User III

Re: menu bars

[Edit: this is for the GoDaddy Website Builder platform, if you're using something else let us know.]

The menu bars are based on the theme selection.  But there is usually 2; navigation and footer.  In the settings for each page there are a couple of check-boxes if the page should appear in the navigation and/or footer.

Highlighted

Yes, I am using the Go Daddy Website Builder.  My theme is "Outdoor Recreation"  I guess this option is not available cause for the life of me I don't see any way to select this.  OK so next question is can I and how do I possibly create a "UP" button at the bottom of the screen to go back to the top?  

Thanks. 

Super User III

There have been a few different platforms from GoDaddy, depending on when you signed up.  When you go to manage the website what does it say in the address bar before GoDaddy?

https://_______________.godaddy.com

Super User III
    Solution

It looks like you're using Website Builder v7.  You should be able to duplicate the navigation and drag/drop it where you want on the page.

https://www.godaddy.com/help/organize-pages-with-navigation-menus-8353