Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • Advice on Improving Your Website
  • Advice on Improving Your Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Phichet
    New

I'd like tips for my Thai food website

@RachelM wrote:

Hi all,

If you'd like other Community members to check out your website and give you some tips and suggestions on how to make some improvements, then please take the following steps:

1. Click reply to this post

2. Give us a brief overview of your company and what you do

3. Add a link to your website

It'll be fun to see all of the businesses and organizations that you, our great GoDaddy customers, set up and manage and to be able to spotlight some of your great work. Plus it gives you an opportunity to learn from others. 

Have fun!!

Rachel

Hi everyone!

My name is U. Phichet, the owner the website, talking Authentic Thai food recipes with pictures, Thai cooking tips, materials concerned and so forth.

My website is http://www.thaifoodz.com

Regards

UPhichet

2 REPLIES 2
    Muse
    Super User II

@Phichet

Nice and clean site -- and yummy looking photos!

Suggestions:

=> Update the Copyright notice in the footer to 2017.  It is now at 2015 and gives the impression that the site might not be attended to as it should be.

=> I frequent recipe sites all the time.  And they always offer a way to print the recipe without having to print the whole page through my browser.  If you cannot offer that see if there is a print option in the social share feature.

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "Success is the sum of details." ~ Harvey S. Firestone

Chica
    New

@Phichet I'm not so new to GoDaddy, but very new to a site with recipes.  I love your website and would like that option to put recipe/link with photo down the side.  Don't want the ads in the middle - I hate them!  I have recipes on my FB page, but really need a website that allows recipes.  Thanks