• Advice on Improving Your Website
  • Advice on Improving Your Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Looking for HELP and advice to make my website more exciting!!!

Hi my Name is Steve. My companies website name is EnviroHealthSystems.com. My website is very bland. I'm looking to get advice on how I can make it more exciting so people will buy my products.

Thanks All 

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User II
    Super User II

Re: HELP!!!

@enviro33 wrote:

Hi my Name is Steve. My companies website name is EnviroHealthSystems.com. My website is very bland. I'm looking to get advice on how I can make it more exciting so people will buy my products.

Thanks All 

@enviro33  Hi there, Godaddy offers a website builder called GoCentral. It's very easy to use. You check it out here: https://www.godaddy.com/websites/website-builder

---

Super User I Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

Re: Looking for HELP and advice to make my website more exciting!!!

@enviro33

Good start!  Smiley Wink  Here are a couple suggestions...

=> Update your copyright notice in the footer to 2018 from 2017.

=> Your about page is boring and could apply to any company like yours.  On your About page include a photo of yourself.  Why did you start the business, what are you passionate about, what sets you apart form other companies that do what you do?  Share a little personal information too.   Have a staff?  Feature them as well!  This will help to humanize your site and let folks get to know you.  People do business with people they know, like and trust.

=> I do not see a contact form.  Get one in place and link to it in your navigation.

=> Add a Blog and write posts at least once a week that speak to the needs and information your target market can use when it comes to your products, clean air and the environment.  This will also help to build your brand as a knowledgeable source on the topic and serve to promote the use of your products.

=> Add a FAQ that covers the questions you get asked most about your products and doing business with you.  This should include shipping info (time, cost, any restrictions) and your return policy.

=> Add a Privacy Policy as well that let's folks know what you will do with their info when they buy and subscribe.

HTH, Steve! Smiley Wink

Judith
    "I failed my way to success." ~Thomas Edison