• Advice on Improving Your Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    New

My website hasn't been loading for over 2 weeks. Help!

Hello, 

i am really worried now as i had shared on google webmaster forum (if that is how it is called) over a week ago and they really couldnt help but then it came up about twice (my site i mean) and then off till now, others could open on their browser but I couldn't, then if i use opera mini, it opened.

but as i type now, both my mobile browser, chrome, opera mini, and windows browsers including internet explorer are no longer opening my website!

I built it on blogger and redirected my domain name to it, reason why i visited their forum but some opinion said i should reach my .... is it host or what? anyway, it points at godaddy because i did all the linking here. I am not so savvy about these links and i did them over a year ago and left it until less than 2 months ago when i am ready to use the site. It was working and it opened okay until the two weeks ago as i said...

i did mess with my google search console about that time but all i did was pretty easy and ... i just dont know....

any help?

when i load, it stays on forever and eventually says can't load, as it taking too long to load...

please help me, really worried....

www.novelexpresstastyfoods.com

7 REPLIES 7
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

Re: My website hasn't been loading for over 2 weeks. Help!

@NF_BB

I'm located in mid-south USA and your site displayed quickly in 3 different browsers?

Maybe a local connectivity issue?

Judith
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

New

I have given up... As long as others can view... Perhaps I should just let it be then and keep trying if it will come up. Thank you

New

Hello again.

Can you please check the site again. I will be shocked if it even loads anything. My matter has grown worse.

Pls help.

Super User II

@NF_BB

This time I don't have good news.... Smiley Sad

Secure Connection Failed

The connection to www.novelexpresstastyfoods.com was interrupted while the page was loading.
        The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
        Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

I would contact GoDaddy Support as soon as possible (closest to the time of the event is always better) and ask them what is up.

HTH!

Judith

New

Thank you much Muse.

How can I contact godaddy support without having to call. The cost is high for me as I can't pre-empt how long I would spend on call. An email could have been perfect but if you think no other choice, pls do let me know so I can brace up for the call. 

Thank you!

Super User II
    Solution

@NF_BB

If you cannot call -- try chat from the support page.  If it isn't "on" for you, what you can do is when you go to the Global Support page is to change the country you are from to United States and see if that gives you access the chat feature.

Top left of the screen you'll find a drop down that allows you to designate your country, change it to United States.

HTH! Smiley Wink

Judith

New

Okay. Will do that. Thanks.