• Advice on Improving Your Website
  • Advice on Improving Your Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Marienk9
    New

Virtual Coaching and training business website looking for feedback please!

Thanks for taking the time to read my post and hopefully take a look at my new site www.coachrondrago.com.  I am an exercise physiologist and coach starting a virtual coaching and training business.  This site is designed to market the Coach Ron Dago brand and sell my XFRAME training PROGRAM.  The site still has some content left to be added. But I would really like the opportunity to get some feedback!

In Health,

Coach Ron

Www.coachrondrago.com

1 REPLY 1
    Muse
    Super User I

@Marienk9

You are off to a great start!

You said you want to add more content -- the more the better when it comes to describing your services and what folks can accomplish using them. 

The one main thing that was glaringly missing is you! 

You have your accountability promise -- which is a nice touch -- but folks will want to know more.  Is that a photo of you -- mention that!  Who is Coach Ron? What is a CSCS?  Why should I trust him?  What are his credentials/awards/accomplishments? Has he used this product/system and what did it do for him?

Adding an About page with photos of yourself describing your credentials and why you do what you do is really important when offering coaching of any sort.  Folks like to see the face of the person they are going to place so much trust in.

Your are off to a running start!  HTH! 😉

Judith
    "Good things happen to those who hustle." ~ Anaïs Nin