Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • Advice on Improving Your Website
  • Advice on Improving Your Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    novasteel
    New

Website thoughts and feedback of my WordPress site

Hello I am Darshan jain Owner Of nova Steel Corporation I create www.novasteelcorporation.com This website on WordPress 

Any thoughts or comments on our website design and feedback are appreciated. 

Thank you! 

1 REPLY 1
    Muse
    Super User II

@novasteel 

Great job, Darshan!  Fast, clean, and very informative!   You can make some minor tweaks if you run your site through GTMetrix.com, but for the most part, performance-wise, it is on target.

One thing that stood out to me as a little spammy and may be considered keyword stuffing is the repetitive use of terms in some of your navigation—for example, the last footer widget lower right.   "...manufacturers in India" after every "product" listing.  You are the manufacturer, right?  Having that after every product could be considered keyword stuffing.  And you aren't manufacturers -- you are the manufacturer. I would remove that entirely.

The other issue is in your top-of-page menus, wherein in the 3rd-tier menu, you repeat the product material with every option.  That isn't necessary either, as it is already stated in the 2nd tier.  For example, if you are in the Stainless Steel drop-down, you don't need to repeat Stainless Steel for every type -- that's a given.  I would also double-check those menus on mobile to see how well they layout being they are so comprehensive.

These are the primary things that stood out to me, other than I'm not a fan of developers putting links to their site in the footer.  It's your site that you paid for -- not their perpetual advertising platform.

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "Good things happen to those who hustle." ~ Anaïs Nin