• GoDaddy Community
  • Advice on Improving Your Website
  • Advice on Improving Your Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

What is the Difference in using GoDaddy GoCentral Buisness and GoDaddy WordPress?

After purchasing a Domain, does going through GoDaddy WordPress and GoDaddy GoCentral Business to get the website out there the same thing?

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: What is the Difference in using GoDaddy GoCentral Buisness and GoDaddy WordPress?

@Redwolf916 

GoCentral is GoDaddy's DIY website builder system vs WordPress (I assume you mean the Managed WordPress offering) is a full WordPress website where GoDaddy manages the backend server / settings so you don't have to

It really depends on what your needs are for your site and what you are looking to do

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Highlighted
    Super User III Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: What is the Difference in using GoDaddy GoCentral Buisness and GoDaddy WordPress?

These are different style website management tools.  It depends on the needs of your website and personal preferences to what would be a better fit.  GoCentral is streamlined to quickly and easily build a basic website, but it's not very flexible.  WordPress is much more customizable, but with that comes added effort to setup and manage.