• Advice on Improving Your Website
  • Advice on Improving Your Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

how to add ads to website

i wanted to allow google adsense to display advertisements im stuck on the part where i have to add a code to my HTML. Im confused to where is my HTML.  Step 2 Paste it into the HTML of http://4theloveclothing.com, between the <head> and </head> tags

7 REPLIES 7
    Helper IV
    Helper IV
    Solution

Re: how to add ads to website

visit https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-add-google-adsense-to-your-wordpress-site/

You need to determine where you want to show the ad on your website. Ads are most commonly displayed in the sidebar. You can add Google Adsense in your sidebar by using WordPress widgets.

Simply go to Appearance » Widgets page in your WordPress admin area. Next, drag & drop the ‘Custom HTML’ widget to the appropriate widget area and paste your Google AdSense code in there.

Add your AdSense ad code in custom HTML widget in WordPress

no need to add it between head tags

If you already have an Adsense account approved and the blog content is within the Terms of Service for Google Adsense, then you can add Adsense to monetize it.

Moreover, once you have been approved for an Adsense account, you can also put contextual ads on other sites as long as they comply with TOS.

Be sure to monetize your site with other things other than Adsense though as it could be perceived to be a MFA (Made for Adsense) site and Google hate that sort of thing.

Edit:  Time4Buying

Advocate II

I had that problem too, but I had to go to my site.In edit mode then click ,I think view page source and then I had to paste it in there.

David shelton

I also want to know about how can i set ads to my mangazuki website. Actually, the theme is too difficult for use and i don't know about where to put responsive ads.

Plz help.

I also want to know about how can i set ads to my  Mangakakalot website. Thanks!

Highlighted

Also i want to know how can i set ads to my 365manga website, Thanks A lot!