• GoDaddy Community
  • Advice on Improving Your Website
  • Advice on Improving Your Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted

i want to setup my website for mobile vew as m.mydomain.com and for desktop www.mydomain.com but how

i want to setup my website for mobile vew as m.mydomain.com and for desktop www.mydomain.com but how??

my domain name tvs-live.com

i want to do , when i visit it from mobile it show m.tvs-live.com

when visit from pc, www.tvs-live.com.

but how??

and, like facebook or other, i dont want to need  again post on m.tvs-live.com , mean my all post and content should be show at both. but how? please help me.

9 REPLIES 9
    Super User III Super User III
    Super User III

Re: i want to setup my website for mobile vew as m.mydomain.com and for desktop www.mydomain.com but

Your website is already responsive, meaning it automatically adjusts to conform to the screen it's being viewed on.  This is the preferred method.

The only reason to split it between a desktop and mobile site would be if you needed to present different content for those users, but it sounds like you do want them to access the same content.

Re: i want to setup my website for mobile vew as m.mydomain.com and for desktop www.mydomain.com but

i want to keep same content on m.mydomain.com and www.mydomain.ccom like facebook.com, ntvbd. com , 

and i want to do that . can u help  me??

Super User III

Go to your website on a mobile device.  How do you want it to be different than that?  If it's just the domain then I'd say that's just silly.

i want to show before my link m.  when visit by mobile

Super User III

Why?  Your main website is already set up for mobile viewing.

With the example of Facebook, their main website is not set up for mobile viewing.  It's actually a different site that's served to mobile devices.

iCloud password bypass

Does It work for you guys?

Just asking

??

Hey John,

I have tried almost everything that you said and still facing the same issue I don't know what else should be done in order to make it right, Can You please suggest me something better, as my boss is asking me to try something new and I am not a professional developer so yeah I am facing real challenges while solving it. Please have a look and suggest me what next?

My Website: Cute Plushies