• Advice on Improving Your Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

selling for me

how do i get pepole to join my team and stat selling for me to become a Affiliate for me

2 REPLIES 2
    Highlighted
    Super User III Super User III
    Super User III

Re: selling for me

You can join an affiliate network as a merchant or advertiser.  Each has their own requirements and other factors for consideration.  You can refer to your favorite search to find one that fits your needs.

Super User II Super User II
    Super User II
    Solution

Re: selling for me

@wish

That's a general question that is way too complicated to cover here in one reply. 

Here are the *basics*:

1. First you need to create your affiliate program. You'll need to determine how much per sale you want to offer, when you are going to make payouts, etc.  You'll also need to create affiliate content and graphics in the most commonly used sizes that your future affiliates can use on their websites.

2. Since you are just starting out check out ShareASale.com. They will help you with all of #1 and offer a bunch of info and tools to help you setup a successful program.

3. Then, create a landing page for Affiliates on your website.  Explain why they should promote your products, the details of $ per sale and the support and tools you offer to help them help you.  You would then link to your ShareASale sign-up page so they can join the program.

While the above is just 3 steps, there is a ton of planning and work that you need to do to get everything in place before you start courting potential affiliates on your website.   Doing a search at your favorite search engine for "how to start an affiliate program" will provide numerous articles for you to do your due diligence.

HTH! Smiley Wink

Judith
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt