• GoDaddy Community
  • Building & Managing Client Sites
  • Building & Managing Client Sites

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Upload Modify And Download with Ecommerce ?

Any sugestions I need the customer to be able to upload a small zip file. I edit it then re upload it they purchase using a credit system when uploading they have certian check boxes which will detrermine the amount of credits used or needed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User 2020

@tecktuning 

This would require some sort of eCom setup.  You can do this with WordPress and WooCommerce, or the Easy Digital Downloads plugin. 

Then, the fact you want to reupload it tells me having a Membership setup in place so that users can have their own account panels that are more feature rich would work too.    There are many Membership type WordPress plugins to choose from.

Does that help?  😉

Judith
    "No guts, no story." ~ Chris Brady

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Super User 2020

@tecktuning 

This would require some sort of eCom setup.  You can do this with WordPress and WooCommerce, or the Easy Digital Downloads plugin. 

Then, the fact you want to reupload it tells me having a Membership setup in place so that users can have their own account panels that are more feature rich would work too.    There are many Membership type WordPress plugins to choose from.

Does that help?  😉

Judith
    "No guts, no story." ~ Chris Brady

View solution in original post