• Building and Managing a Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Mikephotos
    Novice

How to modify the background, letter size, font, etc. of captions for slideshow photos?

6 REPLIES
    GoDaddy Pro Trusted Advisor
    GoDaddy Pro Trusted Advisor

Re: How to modify the background, letter size, font, etc. of captions for slideshow photos?

@Mikephotos Hi Mike, what product are you using?

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I
    Mikephotos
    Novice
    Solution

Re: How to modify the background, letter size, font, etc. of captions for slideshow photos?

I'm using the website builder to include slideshows on my site. I just had a Help Chat and was told that there is no way to modify the slideshow captions. Thanks for trying to help, Justin.

woodstock
    Novice
    Solution

What I did was copy the picture in MSPAINT or other software and add your text to the picture and save it with another name so you don't alter the original file and upload it.

adding additional images for a mini slide show

hi

might anyone know how i can add additional images on the home page in just one of the boxes?

i would also like to add a short welcome video. 

thank you

uh

Re: adding additional images for a mini slide show

I would also like to know how to do that..

monahan00
    Novice

It is absurd that you cannot edit the slideshow captions.