• Building and Managing a Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    ChipD
    Novice

No luck adding HTML or Java script

Hi all, attempting to add an rss feed via java or html input. I'm having zero luck. In fact the guide seems to instruct on features not in the designer itself. Anyone know what I'm missing or doing wrong?

2 REPLIES
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: No luck adding HTML or Java script

Hi @ChipD. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community!

In order to provide suggestions, community members rely on the information you provide in your post about the issue you're having. Without knowing for sure what platform you're building your site on, it can be very difficult to provide suggestions.

If I were to guess, I'd say you're probably using our Website Builder (v7). If so, this article should explain how you can add an RSS feed. If that's not helpful or you're using something else to build your site, please consider following up with additional information on your situation. That may help others provide additional suggestions. Thanks!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Moderator | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    L912
    Novice

Re: No luck adding HTML or Java script

I have just succeded in adding the google verifying html to my online store with godaddy.

Go to Store Design>Site>Advanced>

Add the html language to the first box which will be for every page.

Go back and verify....VOILA!!!!

DONE!!!

LaNita

support@betterbody2.com

Good luck to you!!