• Building and Managing a Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    yzy
    Novice

need some pro help with our error

hello, all daddiers here, my boss and i  are pure IT rookies, our website kept showing the following error code when we try to access, but as far as i know no one has done any change to the site in the last couple of months.   can someone who understand the codes here help us interpret what might be the problem and what are the possible causes? thank you all  we just dont know what to do now, because our domain and host are all working properly.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 49152 bytes) in /home/amylia/public_html/AMYLIACAPITAL.CA/wp-content/plugins/Ultimate_VC_Addons/modules/Ultimate_Tab.php on line 285

3 REPLIES
    Anonymous
    N/A

Re: need some pro help with our error

Hi @yzy,

It's most likely caused by a plugin that doesn't work with PHP7.......... I warned everyone that was complaining about GoDaddy not yet implementing a PHP7 update...... I got a lot of criticism for my explanation that some sites would break.

You will have to try and isolate the particular plugin and see when your site is functional again.

.................and the best of it is is that I'm a developer and have never touched a CMS in years................. Wordpress? What's that??

@yzy

yzy wrote:

hello, all daddiers here, my boss and i  are pure IT rookies, our website kept showing the following error code when we try to access, but as far as i know no one has done any change to the site in the last couple of months.   can someone who understand the codes here help us interpret what might be the problem and what are the possible causes? thank you all  we just dont know what to do now, because our domain and host are all working properly.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 49152 bytes) in /home/amylia/public_html/AMYLIACAPITAL.CA/wp-content/plugins/Ultimate_VC_Addons/modules/Ultimate_Tab.php on line 285

hi there,

not enough memory to run - go into default-constants.php , in the wp-includes folder, fix your memory to something higher..... refresh everything and see if you still get this error ......

php is like a town. you have buildings that connect to each other through code. you read the code through say the untimate_tab.php file however the error is really living over there in that building. Hope that made sense......

hope this helps......

Mrsroadrunner Photography
    webdev_man
    Experienced

actually that tells you exactly where to look...

The first part is a directory, so start at home and follow folder names... 

/home/amylia/public_html/AMYLIACAPITAL.CA/wp-content/plugins/Ultimate_VC_Addons/modules

This part tells you the file name in question...

Ultimate_Tab.php

And this says where to look...

line 285

If you still need help answer here or pm me. It looks like whatever plugin you added for 'ultimate tab' has a memory leak. Either remove plugin or find that file and see what it says on line 250.

Smiley Happy