Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • Buying & Selling Domains
  • Buying & Selling Domains

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    bilalx
    New

misleading domain name on auction - no chance to remove my bid.

Today is surpirsing day for me, I have invested a lot with Godaddy auction and its first time I faced any issue, the surprising fact is their support. 

Please look at this page, 

https://www.godaddy.com/domain-auctions/xn--n1af6d-net-273654177

its showing domain as ico.net  

which is 3 character dot net domain.

I placed a bid in hurry and then I notice the actual domain name is: xn--n1af6d.net

User has to scroll down the page to see what is the actual domain.  I contact with support about this bug, but surprisingly they said there is nothing misleading here. 🙂 

I understand I have lost my $12  and there is no chance to remove my bid. But at least they can correct bug from the page.

Please share your feedback, 

1 REPLY 1
    JesseW
    Community Manager

Hi @bilalx. Thanks for posting and pointing this out. It looks like the auction has been canceled, so I'm guessing our Aftermarket team saw the auction and thought the same thing. Please feel free to follow up if you see the auction reappear. Thanks!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.