• Content And SEO Marketing

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Pradhyu
    Novice

Error in search engine

if i search for my website in any of the search engine it's not only showing me the home page but also showing all pages of my website in SEO

Pradhyu
    9 REPLIES
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Error in search engine

Hi @Pradhyu,

Welcome to the Community! It would be really helpful to us if you can provide more information on your website including the url and what exactly you're concerned about. You indicated that you're seeing your home page and all of your pages. I think you may have meant that you're NOT seeing your home page and other website pages. Please clarify so someone can jump in and help you out more. Thanks much!

Rachel

GoDaddy Sr. Community Manager
    Contact GoDaddy Customer Care 24 hours a day, seven days a week at https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx
    Pradhyu
    Novice

The Exact problem of my website is all my internals pages are getting displayed as seperate links on the internet like for example if i have a website named "PlaySchool.com" and i have pages like home as home page and about us, Gallery and contact as internal pages  So, here if i search for my website in any search engine it should display only my home page not the other internal pages ...But here all my internal pages are getting displayed in the seo...this is my problem for which am waiting for 2 weeks ...please help me..!!

Pradhyu
    Pradhyu
    Novice

Error in search engine

The Exact problem of my website is all my internals pages are getting displayed as seperate links on the internet like for example if i have a website named "PlaySchool.com" and i have pages like home as home page and about us, Gallery and contact as internal pages  So, here if i search for my website in any search engine it should display only my home page not the other internal pages ...But here all my internal pages are getting displayed in the seo...this is my problem for which am waiting for 2 weeks ...please help me..!!

Pradhyu
    cooldude
    Skilled

Hello, I would recommend that you make sure that you have listed your website on https://www.google.com/webmasters/#?modal_active=none Then make sure you verify your site.

Also you can try going to google search and enter site: www.your domain then enter.
    It will show all links belonging to that domain. Sometimes it take awhile for Google to index all of your pages

Re: Error in search engine my web page will not open it says I have error code 404 not ending in 200

Pradhyu wrote:

if i search for my website in any of the search engine it's not only showing me the home page but also showing all pages of my website in SEO

Re: Error in search engine my web page will not open it says I have error code 404 not ending in 200

cant open web page it says error code 200 can i fix this myself. Hosing says it fine up and running but its not??

Todd_W
    Novice

Hi. I didn't look like you received a well thought reply before. I am a novice, but I believe I understand what you're complaining about: Not ONLY does your homepage show in search results, but so do your sub-pages. Having your sub-pages show in the search results is NOT what you want! 

If I've understood correctly, I have an unfortunate, although not fully qualified answer: There is only a little that you can do about this problem, and it isn't GoDaddy which is at fault. In my own webdesign software there's an option, per page, to turn visibility on/off, but the actual result of what pages are listed and which aren't depends entirely on the search engine (for example: Google). There is a little something you can do by inserting code into your webpages and here's a link that hopefully will get you started.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3925696/google-how-to-prevent-subpages-from-appearing-in-results

Personally, I want almost all of my pages to appear in a search engine result because that's more opportunities for hits on my pages. All my pages link to all of my other pages with clear headers to the root (or base) page. The only pages I don't want to show are customer response pages, such as when they submit a message and I congratulate them on a page.

Good luck!

satyampatel
    Novice

Click Here To More thank you for explain us

Nicoskills
    Novice

Hi same problem for me my website www.skillsharpening.store