cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leadnetwork
Novice

how to rank a website to the top

Register a new domain based on  your niche,make  a wordpress blog based on domain keyword,then resource  articles from a cheap source,make sure they are good enough to be posted. 

Once the website in build with all the social channels and ready to go,go to google,search for  your domain keyword,then you will see advertisers paying top dollar ,on the top,and on the right,click it,make a post with your domain keyword....and done..  and keep doing it ,so...  

Put some google ads on your site,and its ready to rock and roll....good luck

7 REPLIES
Pro Community Founder Journeyperson Pro Community Founder Journeyperson
Pro Community Founder Journeyperson

Re: how to rank a website to the top

@leadnetwork - this might have worked three years ago, but it doesn't work this way anymore. Ranking on Google takes more than buying (or 'resourcing') and posting duplicate articles based on keywords. You're better off posting something of value that appeals to people in the niche than taking your suggested approach.

Need some help with WordPress? Check out Site Doctor 911
Worry-Free WordPress Support - So You Can Focus On The Important Stuff
leadnetwork
Novice

true,very true,things have chnaged a lot...

Directormoe
Skilled

ty_buchanan
Novice

Google keeps its ranking method secret.  You said nothing about backlinks.  However, I should tell you that Google stopped using backlinks 5 years ago.  Have you wondered why the big social webpages are always at the top of the search page when you search for most "material" things.  Money! Money! Money!.  Why do you thinks the EU has Google in court over its behavior?  Paid for webpages DO appears at the top of general searches.  The EU knows it. 

I have an old site that is at the top of the search for specific words related to the webpage.  I have no idea how I did it but I do leave the page untouched apart from including text on gifs with links to all of my other websites.  If you have a page that works never update it - until Google changes its search method.

MKM
Novice

Anyone want to use business demographics? Is not business demographics first, then content, then P2P? I find forward links are just as good as back links, are they not? There are too many irrelevant results for query because of the abuses of manipulating ranking by the 'catchall' method. Why would someone want to turn up in the face of an uninterested audience? This will hurt your rankings in the long run. I see an importance in keeping qualified, legitimate relevancy of your site to the subject and maintaining a content integrity. Keep your content accurate, your network relevant by forward linking to legitimate sites that do not have a (key here) Private vested interest in over-analyzing SEO 'Broad Spectrum' Audience compilations. This can be done by only publishing content that is specific to your audience, subject, and peer sites. Those to me are core to ranking. I doubt the conspiracy theory regarding 'Secret' ranking methodology by Google. It's about being relevant. Additionally, a ranking, by definition, cannot include 'paid' advertisement, because 'It' is not a qualified ranking, but a preferential based upon values.  MKM

TMTDEsigns
Novice

I can give you some advice for free get in touch at https://tmtdesigns.net and you will be at the top of the search engines like me type in "tmtdesigns" Smiley Happy.

shreyash
Novice

Yes  I am moving like crocodile - slow and teddy but everything needs time ...wait for the time never loose hope and yes backlinks..social media and all of that a good content plays an important role ..if any user didn't search your content how will you drive traffic to your blog or website ? so it's an important factor ofcourse and regularly posting means if you are posting by day a week then you must follow the regularity that is also a key factor of google analytics bot ... See my website Redmovies.me which is increasing slowly but yes its working