cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

DDC membership was renewed, unable to delete

Last night my DDC membership was renewed automatically which I don't want to renew. When I called support for refund then they asked to delete the order first.

The order is not getting deleted. 

I receive an email from GoDaddy stating

Action Required: Confirm to delete your products

and when I click to confirm then it takes to me Renewals and Billing and ask me to delete then nothing happens. The product is not getting deleted. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, I have tried in incognito mode too. But now again I tried and scrolled down  and then it go deleted.

Thank you for your help.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User I

Hello @rajdomains and welcome to the community. 

Have you tried doing it in incognito mode? Maybe something is caching in your browser. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

Yes, I have tried in incognito mode too. But now again I tried and scrolled down  and then it go deleted.

Thank you for your help.

View solution in original post

Hello @rajdomains 

Glad to hear you are good to go.

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***