cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Did not receive a confirmation message after purchase of domain.

I have bought a domain name and did not receive a confirmation message on Gmail. I want a solution to the problem

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @amrnasrana551,

Welcome to the Community!

If you purchased a domain in auction (Aftermarket) you will receive an emailed receipt, but may not see the domain in your account for several days. Gmail is known for sending GoDaddy emails to your spam folder, so be sure to look there. If you registered a new domain, please check your Order History (as @Evesion advised) to see if there is an issue with the purchase. If you reply here with the domain name, the volunteers in this Community can do an external whois review to let you know the status of the domain. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Helper I

Hi,

Check in your account and see if the domain name is listed there under domains.

If you cann't find the domain name go to account settings and check under Billing and Renewels if there is a invoice for the domain name.

Hi @amrnasrana551,

Welcome to the Community!

If you purchased a domain in auction (Aftermarket) you will receive an emailed receipt, but may not see the domain in your account for several days. Gmail is known for sending GoDaddy emails to your spam folder, so be sure to look there. If you registered a new domain, please check your Order History (as @Evesion advised) to see if there is an issue with the purchase. If you reply here with the domain name, the volunteers in this Community can do an external whois review to let you know the status of the domain. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post