cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Domain registriered without permission

Hello there,
I got today an email noticed me that my purchases was successful, and I did pay 57.73 $ for my new domain (my surename dot com).
I didn't enter my account in godaddy since more than one month, and I did never register this domain before now in order to let it be renew automatically.
Is my account been hacked? Is there any new rules said that every body in godaddy will get domain with his surname dot com?
What shall I do? I don't need any domain and these 57.70$ are paid without my request.
Thank you
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Super User IV

@Nashwan 

If this was a new registration I would update your password / login ASAP and get with GoDaddy support to get a refund. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

@Nashwan 

You will need to call / chat with GoDaddy directly.

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

4 REPLIES 4
Super User IV

@Nashwan 

If this was a new registration I would update your password / login ASAP and get with GoDaddy support to get a refund. 

Thanks for answering, yes sir, this is first registration for this domain. Where can I ask for a refund? Just writing an email?
Thank you again

@Nashwan 

You will need to call / chat with GoDaddy directly.

Thank you very much, I called them and they deleted the registration and refund the money.