cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

I think I listed my domain for sale; 1st TIME...did I do it right?

In my list of domains, I had one that I'll never use, so I went ahead and clicked on "sell this domain" and followed the prompts & it said - done. So my question is- where do I review or watch what goes on from here? I know this is probably a dumb question, but is there something I'm missing in the dashboard, or do I go look in the auction side of things? I will continue to do my research, I welcome any help or advise. Thank You

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @GR72, welcome to the Community, and congratulations on your first domain listing!

Please never hesitate to ask questions within the Community to help troubleshoot your issue, the Community is a great resource. Once you have listed your domains, you'll be able to view and manage all of your Premium listings and current listings in the Advanced List View of your account. 

Here is a step-by-step guide on how to manage your domain listing: https://www.godaddy.com/help/manage-listings-with-domain-listing-service-27400

If you need further assistance with this issue, GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via phone or chat! 

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @GR72, welcome to the Community, and congratulations on your first domain listing!

Please never hesitate to ask questions within the Community to help troubleshoot your issue, the Community is a great resource. Once you have listed your domains, you'll be able to view and manage all of your Premium listings and current listings in the Advanced List View of your account. 

Here is a step-by-step guide on how to manage your domain listing: https://www.godaddy.com/help/manage-listings-with-domain-listing-service-27400

If you need further assistance with this issue, GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via phone or chat! 

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post