cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

I want to buy a .pk domain and it is not available - no information regarding it's registration.

I want to buy a domain name: FriskBasket.pk But this domain is not available for sale and when I checked Whois for this domain there was no information regarding it's registration. FriskBasket is my brand name and I want to buy this domain. 

Kindly let me know what is the solution of this problem. 

Thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @Hakpro. Thanks for posting. GoDaddy does not support .pk registrations, so you would not be able to register that domain with us. Any time you search for a domain name that isn't supported, it will say the domain is unavailable. Sorry for any confusion. 

JesseW_0-1587675613374.png

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User IV

@Hakpro 

I would call/chat with GoDaddy and ask them as I just saw the same thing you did and according to pknic it isn't registered

https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Community Manager

Hi @Hakpro. Thanks for posting. GoDaddy does not support .pk registrations, so you would not be able to register that domain with us. Any time you search for a domain name that isn't supported, it will say the domain is unavailable. Sorry for any confusion. 

JesseW_0-1587675613374.png

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post