cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

domain parking - How to know is it worth doing? Costs $$$ to park it?

is there a way to know or test to see if my domain would at least make its money back to be parked with godaddy? I get a lot of people who say the domain name is awesome, but I can't figure out what to do with it. Thinking of parking it. I noticed it costs $$$ to park it. I am okay with that if I break even, or do a little better, but not if I'm at a loss. How do I judge what to do on this?

my domain is www.edgyasf*ck.com

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hi @pukegrenade. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! 

As far as I know, there isn't a reliable way to predict how much money you'd make from parking a single domain. Revenue is basically generated by visitors to the site who click on the ads displayed. It's not simply a matter of displaying the ads. I would suggest reading up on how our CashParking works before moving forward. Additionally, you may want to see if you can find a way to analyze the traffic your domain is currently getting. That might give you an indication of revenue potential. Other community members may have additional suggestions though. Good luck!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.